Will Jewelry and Loan Loyalty Program
BECAUSE THESE TERMS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY.
By participating in the Program, you: (i) certify that you are over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) consent to the Company’s collection and use of your personal information (as set out below); and, (iii) agree to these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you cannot participate in the Program.
1. Earning Will Bucks Points. You earn Program rewards points (“Will Bucks Points“) by making purchases at the Company’s participating store(s), calculated on the pre-tax purchase price. The Company may change the basis upon which Will Bucks Points are awarded, including the number of Will Bucks Points awarded per dollar spent, at any time, without notice to you. Will Bucks Points are only earned on regularly-priced purchases. Sale purchases, or purchases in conjunction with another offer, may earn you fewer, or no, Will Bucks Points. The minimum purchase eligible to earn Will Bucks Points is $10. On qualifying purchases, you will earn 5 Will Bucks Points per $1.00 spent of the pre-tax sales total. Qualifying purchases are merchandise purchases, sales of scrap gold, and layaway redemptions (final payment amount only). From time to time, there may be special promotions in which you will earn additional Will Bucks Points. See promotion details for the exact amount of additional Will Bucks Points earned. Points will not be earned for any purchase involving a store credit.
2. Membership. To participate in the Program, you must be a Program member. The Company may determine who it grants membership to, and may revoke your membership at any time, without notice to you. You may complete a n application for membership by providing the Company with your full name, email address and telephone number. Only one Program membership is available per person.
3. Rewards Card. The Program rewards card (“Card“) is the Company’s property. It is not a credit card. If your membership is revoked for any reason, you must immediately return the Card to the Company.
4. Lost or Stolen Card. You must notify the Company immediately if your Card is lost or stolen. The Company will issue you a new Card, upon your presentation of a government-issued photo identification. The Company is not responsible for any points redemptions made using your lost or stolen Card, up to the time that you report the lost or stolen Card.
5. Purchaser Earns Will Bucks Points. Will Bucks Points are only earned by, and will only be deposited to, the account associated with the member making the purchase in question.
6. Presentation of Card Required. You must present your Card to the cashier before the sale is completed in order to receive Points for your purchase. Points will not be applied retroactively to any purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
7. No Cash Value. Will Bucks Points have no cash value, and are not transferable or assignable.
8. Refunds. If you receive a refund for any purchase, any Will Bucks Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from your account (regardless of whether you present your Card at the time of the return).
9. Redeeming Will Bucks Points. You may redeem Will Bucks Points by completing and signing an order form, or by such other means that the Company requires. This can be done at the Company’s store(s). Additionally points will be redeemed in increments of 1 point (fractions of points will not be redeemed). Will Bucks Points are redeemed toward eligible purchases at a rate of $0.01 per 1 Will Bucks Point. One Hundred Will Bucks Points are valued as $1.00 store credit toward qualifying purchases.
10. Errors. The Company is not obligated to honour a redemption request on an inaccurate Will Bucks Points value resulting from an error in printing, production or posting.
11. Availability of Rewards. The Company will endeavour to ensure availability of all rewards items, however it cannot guarantee that a particular item will be available. If a rewards item is unavailable, the Company may substitute an item of similar value.
12. Inspection. You must inspect the reward item you receive at the time you receive it, in order to ensure that it is satisfactory. If it is not, you must immediately notify the Company employee of any defect. If you do not do so, you are deemed to have accepted the reward item.
13. Changes to the Program. The Company may:
a. terminate the Program at any time, without notice to you;
b. restrict, suspend, extend or otherwise alter the Program (or any aspects thereof), without notice to you; and/or,
c. revise these Terms.
14. Revocation of Membership. If, in the Company’s opinion, you abuse any of the Program privileges, or breach any of these Terms, the Company may revoke your membership, without notice to you, and cancel any reward points that you have accumulated.
15. Inactivity. If you do not use your Card for 12 consecutive months, your account will deemed to be inactive and all accumulated Will Bucks Points will be forfeited.
16. Expiration of Will Bucks Points. Your Will Bucks Points expire every calendar quarter at 11:59 PM on the last day of the quarter. All unused Will Bucks Points will be deducted from your account at 12:01 AM on the first day of each quarter.
17. Taxes. You are solely responsible for any tax consequences flowing from your participation in the Program (including the reporting of any tax benefit, and the payment of all applicable taxes).
18. NO WARRANTY. THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
19. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES. IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT), ITS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.
20. Up-to-date information. You must ensure that the information you provide to the Company is complete and up-to-date. If any information changes, you must notify the Company immediately.
22. Opt-in. By joining the program, you are agreeing to receive email and SMS communication from Will Jewelry and Loan regarding promotional offers and specific account details about your account within the program. You can unsubscribe from SMS messages at any time by replying to the message with the word “STOP”. Email messages will offer an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
23. Definition. In these Terms, ‘including’ means ‘including without limitation’.
24. Assignment. The Company may assign the Program without notice to you. Upon doing so, the Company is released from any further obligations to you, all of which are assumed by the assignee.
25. Void where prohibited. These Terms are void where, and to the extent, prohibited by law. Taxes may also be applicable, where required by law.
26. Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of 9/1/2014 and replace any previous version. Using your Card after such effective date constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. Publications of these Terms in the Company’s store(s) or on the Company’s website is deemed to be notice of such Terms (where notice is required to be given).